Sunday, September 19, 2010

First born vs. Second born

When I was talking to Frankie about snack time after her first day of school, she told me "Some kids had water, some kids had plain milk, and a lot of kids had chocolate milk." I asked her which she had and she said she had plain, because "I didn't know if you'd want me to have chocolate milk."

The second day she wanted to know if I'd sent a note to her teacher that she was allowed to have chocolate milk.

Meanwhile, Molly continues to cut a swath through life asking no permission and helping herself to candy with her mantra "Nother piece, no people 'round."

2 comments:

Janice said...

That's hilarious. It's exactly the same here. So funny.

Molly said...

Sadly it's not a birth order thing. Sylvie = Molly in this regard. Wish I had such a conscientious snack consumer.