Tuesday, February 2, 2010



It's "nap time" at our house right now, and I put that in quotations because I hear a great deal of rumbling and crib shaking above me from one room and the sounds of Legos being stacked in the other. It will remain one of life's great mysteries to me why children who are dead-tired fight off naps. Because they can't afford the time away from their to-do list?

Speaking of to-do lists, I am currently ignoring mine, despite the fact that I leave for work in an hour and the dishes from lunch are languishing on the kitchen counter, right next to the dishes left from breakfast before we left for BSF.

But it's snowing gently and the pictures I took yesterday after I abandoned hope of achieving "nap time" were calling to me. So to-do list, I'll do you later.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Boy they are lovely creatures.

susanswenton said...

I agree with Molly.

Teresa said...

Somehow you manage to get the mother's love into the camera, with every adorable detail shining with loved-liness. Such sweet girls!

Crystal said...

Great picutres!! What are you editing with? You are so blessed!