Thursday, May 27, 2010
MJ, terror of West Michigan
I love these pictures of Molly (and Frankie, ones focused on you will be forthcoming, love), especially because Molly looks just like a Cabbage Patch Kid in the second one. When she is asked to smile, there are a variety of strange expressions that emerge. This one is one of the first without the raised shoulders that normally accompany her camera-ready smile.
Molly, in the last few days you have:
1) Carefully spread peanut butter all over a dish towel yesterday morning.
2) Colored the brand-new bathroom tile grout with a blue crayon.
3) Given yourself a forehead welt on the edge of a patio chair, fallen head over heels down the inside stairs, slipped on the patio and given yourself welts on your butt, and put your finger under a moving wagon wheel.
4) Pooped on the bedroom floor while yelling "NEED DIAPER!!."
5) Poured a whole glass of milk on the family room ottoman.
6) Appeared in the back yard while supposed to be napping.
7) Eaten 7 cheese sticks in a row and then asked for Cheetos.
I love you despite things and maybe, just a little bit, because of them.