Thursday, September 25, 2008

Righteous Indignation

You know, there was a time that you could go to Wendy's and have a pop, fries, Junior bacon cheeseburger and a Frosty for four dollars. Granted, the economy is in the toilet, we all have some belt-tightening to do, blah, blah, blah. But just imagine, IMAGINE, my shock and outrage when I opened my drive-through bag and found this. Apparently the geniuses at Wendy's decided, hey, lets make our Value Frosty a bit smaller and charge the same price. Should we go from 20 ounces to 18? Really go wild and go down to 16 and hope they don't notice? NO. LETS CUT IT DOWN TO A FOUR OUNCE INSULT TO ALL OF HUMANITY.
Here is the 99 cent "VALUE" Frosty:

2 comments:

susanswenton said...

I share your outrage. I refuse to buy one anymore. I will now buy two. That will teach 'em.

Molly said...

plus they took the chili off the value menu, an even greater offense in my book.